Wednesday 26 February 2014

Another block for Japan Expo & More new items

Japan Expo news

Today, I received a letter that will enable be to apply to try to get a small grant to help me out to cover all the fees of going to another country for a fair! It is far from certain that I will get it, but that letter is still a new block that falls into place... I might really be able to go, I honestly can't believe it, yet!

New items

In an effort to bring in less expensive items and origami items that could become key chains (it was requested from me a lot!), I have developed another variation of my bottled origami: 2D origami under glass lens!


This is only my first sample to see if my idea actually worked, and as you can see it does!

You can expect to see many more designs in the following weeks and months in different shapes and sizes, some in bronze, some in silver colour.

Toronto ComiCon is approaching fast

With my next event is less than 2 weeks, I still have a lot of work to do.

-I'm trying my best to finish more of the items above in time for my departure next week.

-I'm also trying to assemble new hairsticks to fill in the missing colours gap of my inventory.

-I'm adding the finishing touch to some new TARDIS, Companion cube and Serenity (to make sure I have enough).

-And finally I'm testing, yet again, new folding designs.


Hopefully by the next news Saturday, I'll have more pictures to share with you!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment