Friday 21 December 2012

A Bunny A Day Challenge - Day #33

Let's say I am late in posting this one because of the end of the world...

Technically it is almost true!

I made this one out of a publicity I received on a Christmas card before leaving for my last class of the program yesterday morning, thinking I would have time to take a picture between then and the projection of my boyfriend short film along with all the other who participated in the "end of the world movie film festival" the shooting of which made me lose 2 bunnies last weekend. I did get back home for a whopping 20 minutes between my class and the projection (well the restaurant before to be accurate ;p) but the flash batteries were empty...

So I finished it yesterday and here it finally is!




See you later today for #34!

No comments:

Post a Comment