Thursday 22 November 2012

A Bunny A Day Challenge - Day #5

After a day in class and a surprise 2 minutes presentation of my business in front of said class I had almost forgotten that I still needed to find the idea for my daily bunny.

Almost forgotten! Luckily, the day I decided to start that challenge, I wrote down a few ideas for those days when I will be stuck and won't have a clue of what to do next. I have to admit that I already used a few and will have to brainstorm to replenish it in the next couple of weeks.

Anyways, for now I still have some ideas to "unstuck" me on difficult days and I have a funny little bunny and it's friends to show you:


I picked up sea shells near Rimouski last time I was there in the summer and I looked through them tonight to find a nice large one to draw a magnificent bunny. Then I found the one I used, with that strange greenish band and decided to build a funny little thing around it instead. I've added some green lines to separate the small hill the greenish band become, added a few flowers for a summer looking effect and had fun filling out the small white space on the left with bunnies looking out at a newcomer.

Again a very simple one, but I hope you like it nonetheless!

See you tomorrow for the new bunny in the group!

On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment