Wednesday 21 November 2012

A Bunny A Day Challenge - Day #4

It was a very odd day today; started very early (for me at least) at 6:00 am to go to the hospital do pulmonary tests. They had been in my agenda for quite a while and I knew the possible and plausible outcome but it still left me pretty exhausted; after almost 2 hours of tests using different strange apparatuses it seem even more likely that I do have asthma, I could've done without... But I will know for sure in about 2 weeks, when I see the doctor again ><

That being said, I came home ready to get back to bed only to discover my neighbors had decided to start an "impromptu" band practice (they to this at least 3-4 times a week and they are not very good, or at least the part that arrives in my apartment isn't). So rolling back to bed wasn't an option with the bass and drum making the floor shake but I was too exhausted to think much, except to plan supper!

So I bring you a yummy bunny tonight:



And he was very yummy! Made with Thai glutinous rice, details of spiced nori, served with cucumber salad and red pork, miam!

See you tomorrow for bunny #5!

And my Facebook album is slowly filing up ^.^
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463565590360159&set=a.462289853821066.119411.279634452086608&type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment