Tuesday 27 November 2012

A Bunny A Day Challenge - Day #10

This is already getting a recurrent theme, but my bunny I've worked so much to complete today is still drying... Which means I, yet again, had to improvise.

Considering my hands were already quite tired of today's work, I wasn't able to work on something complex nor did I had the energy for it as it now seems pretty sure that I won't avoid the cold that's been trying to get me for the last couple of days...

So here is my very simplistic wire bunny!


Wire bunny is made of one piece of aluminium wire and, I have to admit, very few thoughts.

For your patience, you'll get an awesome bunny tomorrow!

So see you soon for bunny #11!

My bunnies on Facebook!

And for the very curious, my other pieces of the day on Facebook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment