Sunday 18 November 2012

A Bunny A Day Challenge - Day #1


I have been thinking and tried once before to follow the "create one thing everyday for a year challenge".

After failing the first time because my objective was too time consuming, I have decided to start again with One Bunny a day challenge!

My own objective is simple, starting today and for the next 364 days, I will create one bunny a day, take a picture and post it here, on my french blog and on my Facebook page. Some of them will be durable, some of them won't, some extremely complex, some childishly simple but all will be different, a representation or another of a bunny and will be created (or at least completed) the day of the picture.

So without further ado, here is my first bunny for the Bunny a day challenge:

I thought it was only fitting that my first bunny would be an origami one, and green at that. It also enables me to announce that, although it is cute, I won't be able to add that folding to my origami collection, it just takes too much time to make, sorry folks ;p

Come back tomorrow for the next one and/or keep an eye on this Facebook album for the new one:

No comments:

Post a Comment